The answer to the ultimate question of Life the Universe and Everything, is 42! (From “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams).
And now on to more mundane questions to ask yourself about whether you need Friendly Systems to help you to be more profitable and happy.
1. Are you entering the same data into two or more places in your computer system?
This results in lower employee productivity AND introduces errors that could be avoided if entered only once. . .. very costly stuff to leave the way it is. Friendly will be happy to come out and do a Return on Investment (ROI) calculation to help determine whether fixing the issue(s) involved with entering the same data in multiple places is worth changing.
2. Do you have spreadsheets that are key to the company’s functioning still being used by your organization?
Spreadsheets, while easy to set up, don’t usually have many internal controls in them. It is also difficult to have an audit trail in such a system, so that makes it hard to identify where the errors in the spreadsheet came from. Usually, only the person who created the spreadsheet really knows how it works and if they leave, so does the knowledge that is required to keep the spreadsheet working.
3. Are you happy with the level of service that your current business software ally provides or do you have to wait very long to get answers to your questions? And when you get answers, do they make sense?
Friendly Systems customers rave about the great service they get from us. See some letters from our allies.
Many of our customers already had their Sage MAS 90 ERP or Sage MAS 200 ERP software installed and running for several years before they gave up on their current resellers and called us and asked us to replace their software vendor. Better late than never, they finally realized that they were not really buying business software. They should have been shopping for a reseller that could ADD VALUE to their purchase.
We give business software orphans a Friendly hand that they can count on being there when needed. And not there when not needed.
4. Does your current business software vendor say “No, You Can’t Do that on your system!”?
Then call Friendly Systems. We think it’s Friendly to say “Yes, we can do that for you!” As Master Developers for Sage MAS 90 ERP and Sage MAS 200 ERP, we are authorized by Sage Software to add enhancements to their software for you!
5. Do you wish that your warehouse or make to order manufacturing operation had a bar code system that worked with your Financial/ERP software system?
Then let us speak with you. Friendly can get your warehouse automated the way you want it to work. Yest it comes out of the box with integration to Sage MAS 90 ERP and Sage MAS 200 ERP, but we can also tweak it so it can work the way YOU want it to.
6. Do you have a way to be alerted by your computer system as soon as key events occur in your organization, just like in the really big companies?
Friendly Systems knows how to easily create business alerts that can help easy your worries about what is going on at the company. We call it the “Worrying Module”.
Bottom Line – if you are unhappy with your current reseller, call us for a free on site visit. You’ll be glad you did.