Sage 100 version 2017 has just been released. Here are some of the new features:
Enhanced Auto-Complete features
Larger Fonts for selected reports
ACH Payments enhancements. You must have a Sage Payment Solutions account that is set up for ACH payments to use ACH features.
Ability to Accept ACH payments in Accounts Receivable
Ability to Accept ACH payments in Sales Order Orders and Invoices
Improved Export to Excel for GL Financial Reports. Minimum font size is now 8. Empty columns and rows are minimized.
Commodity codes are available for Inventory Items and Miscellaneous items. Commodity codes can be set by Product line. A Commodity Code Import Wizard is available for importing commodity codes into the system. Commodity codes are included with the data sent when processing Level 3 credit card transactions in the Sales Order module.
New version of Sage CRM comes with Sage 100 version 2017. Sage CRM 7.3 SP3
- A contemporary theme with new navigation – Sage CRM 7.3 Contemporary Theme Guide
- New email marketing integration with MailChimp
- An optimized mobile experience on a wider range of devices – Sage CRM 7.3 Mobile Feature Matrix, Sage CRM 7.3 Mobile Guide
- New dashboards, charts and reports for improved business insight
- New workflow enhancements and ready-to-use escalation rules for alerts and notifications
- Deduplication capability added for leads
- An enhanced text editor and new mail merge options